Friday, March 23, 2007

I hope.

Jess: That's like the simplest multitasking ever! The kind where you don't have to think about the other thing till you hear a huge "BEEEEEEEEEEP FUCKERS!"


Wow, still March. Is it just me, or is March the month that won't END. I don't know what's going on.

In answer to Jess's question, 133t ski11z allow me to discover incoming google searches. But while we're back on this, let me just say that the web-community is starved for toucan-related information!

Actually, I hate to be the guy who posts his google searches, but they're always good for a laugh so here's incoming searches for this week:
  • toucan (enemies)
  • nondescript white van
  • you have never been a friend to me
  • why did you have to go msn names
  • How many emos does it take to screw in a light bulb

Best answer to the last one wins a prize!

Hmm. Pandora is too clever! For the last half hour it's been playing me music I like! But music I like so much in fact I already have it on my computer.

Oh, If you're random and you know it, talk to Tom day struck again on thursday with: "ACT THREE: a dishevelled drunkard meets me on the Northern Line"

Where are ya comin from?
What?
Where'd ya get on tha train?
Epping.
Ahww! The Epping?
*slight head shake*
The uni?
Yeah.
My sister's going to uni.
Mm?
Yah she's doing some fancy stuff. But I didnt cos Im a dumb cunt.
Mm.
So what's your degree?
.......Information Technology.
Huh?
Information. Technology.
Wah? One more time?
*loudly so carriage can hear me* Information Technology.
What's that about?
Information, mostly. *Lady behind me snorts*
Where-
This my stop.


Well Snorty, you can roll your eyes and try to exchange glances with me all you like, but I don't see you trying to get Creepy's attention away from me. So I won't exchange back.

Exchange back?

Anyway.

I've been having a kinda shitty day. I got an ouchie. On something sharp. I still don't know what it was. I was running you see. I run fairly quickly (as opposed to that slow kind?). Anyway, I'm not a bad runner. And only when I was across the street and down the road had I noticed what seemed to be a minor scrape against a pole had actually torn apart my tshirt and left slashings on my shoulder!

Anyway, it looked pretty cool. Like I'd been in a sword fight! I wanted to take a photo. But after 20 minutes of driving home it really hurt and needed lots of band-aids. And I was pretty pissed off generally so I wasn't going to amplify that by some prolonged scavenging for a camera.

So. I'm eating yoghurt. Blackforest flavoured. Seriously. Yoplait know their stuff. It actually tastes like some sort of blackforest cake smoothie. And why coffee shoppes, or even the lesser "shops", doesn't already make those, I have no idea.

I also voted today. I really went in there uninformed and it shits me. But I'm too busy learning about computers and their problems to learn about Australia and its problems. I didn't risk giving Labor OR Liberal a 1.

I hope the country doesn't explode.

If/When I start my politcal party, THAT will be my tagline.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I had a conversation with a drunk person on St. Patricks Day as to why I wasn't wearing green. I told him I didn't believe in the Irish.

8 billion. One to try and screw it in, but due to teenage inexperience, fumble and break it, and the rest to converge on that spot within minutes and try and cut themselves with the shards. Yep! You saw it coming, but I still enjoyed it.

Tom said...

I guess Jess wins the prize? Come on people, there's still time!